continuum-users mailing list archives

From Dima K <dmitriy.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multi module maven project
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 15:47:39 GMT
One idea- not really good  solution but temporally hack - try to use
symbolic link on server for access to right directories

With best regards,

Dmitro Kopylov

2009/12/9 Engebakken Geir <geir.engebakken@edb.com>:
> We have a multi module maven project that we have added to continuum, by the parent pom.
Continuum then put all subprojects into continuum. But the problem is that all subprojects
are placed in the same directory "level", that is for us this is :