continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: projects mysteriously leaving the build queue even though (Always Build) is set.
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:00:37 GMT
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Bill Brown <wbrown@colorfulsoftware.com> wrote:

> I'm getting the same error with tomcat 5.5.27 and tomcat 6.0.20 on Redhat
> linux 386.

I had no problems with Continuum 1.3.4 in Tomcat 6.0.20 on OS X.  I
don't have a Linux box to test with at the moment, but I doubt that's
the issue.

I followed the instructions at
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.4/installation/tomcat.html using
option #2 for the JNDI resources and putting the four jars in
$TOMCAT_HOME/lib.

It started up, I added the admin user and saved the configuration,
added a project and built it.

If you're still having trouble, can you start a new thread and give
the exact steps you followed so someone can try to reproduce the
problem?  (This one has wandered away from the original subject and
probably isn't getting the visibility you want.)

--
Wendy