continuum-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject RE: Problem with multi module maven project
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:52:48 GMT
Thats correct, problem solved. Thank you!

Geir

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Atkinson [mailto:batkinson@usm.maine.edu]
Sent: 9. desember 2009 18:33
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with multi module maven project

You could add the project as a recursive build. This should run it like you would from the
command line if I'm not mistaken.

Brent

>>> Engebakken Geir  12/09/09 10:43 AM >>>
We have a multi module maven project that we have added to continuum, by the parent pom. Continuum
then put all subprojects into continuum. But the problem is that all subprojects are placed
in the same directory "level", that is for us this is :

/usr/local/continuum/data/working-directory

All projects are placed in a flat structure there with a numeric id as top level directory.

This is a problem for the submodules, as they refer to some files in the parent project like
this :

${basedir}/../../wsdl/documentws/document/Document.wsdl

The ../.. notation from ($basedir) then fails. Any idea how we can fix this ?

Geir