continuum-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject Problem with multi module maven project
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 15:41:57 GMT
We have a multi module maven project that we have added to continuum, by the parent pom. Continuum
then put all subprojects into continuum. But the problem is that all subprojects are placed
in the same directory "level", that is for us this is :

/usr/local/continuum/data/working-directory

All projects are placed in a flat structure there with a numeric id as top level directory.

This is a problem for the submodules, as they refer to some files in the parent project like
this :

<axis2.wsdlFile>${basedir}/../../wsdl/documentws/document/Document.wsdl</axis2.wsdlFile>

The ../.. notation from ($basedir) then fails. Any idea how we can fix this ?

Geir