continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkinson" <batkin...@usm.maine.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with multi module maven project
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:10:30 GMT
Gier,

I'd take Emmanuel's recommendation seriously if you're wanting the project to be manageable
and work with the conventional tools. It may work this way, but you will have to fight against
the tools where you wouldn't have to otherwise.

Brent

>>> Emmanuel Venisse  12/10/09 8:43 AM >>>
It's a bad practice to use a file that is stored under an other project.

The best practice is to create a module that store shared files then you add
it as a dependency of your project.

Emmanuel