continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: projects mysteriously leaving the build queue even though (Always Build) is set.
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:01:56 GMT
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Bill Brown
<wbrown@colorfulsoftware.com> wrote:

> I tried your suggestion of starting with an empty embedded derby users db
> but am getting the same error.  I also tried starting with a fresh empty
> embedded derby continuum db as well but get the same error.
>
> I am deploying on tomcat 6.  Do you know if that is possible with this
> version?  I'm not sure what to try next for debugging this?

... so now it sounds like a generic "Continuum 1.3.4 on Tomcat" issue
rather than anything to do with your data.  Correct?  (What specific
version of Tomcat are you using?)

I won't have time to test it in Tomcat until Wednesday at the
earliest, but maybe someone else here can comment on whether 1.3.4
works on Tomcat for them.

--
Wendy