continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: projects mysteriously leaving the build queue even though (Always Build) is set.
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:24:41 GMT
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Bill Brown
<wbrown@colorfulsoftware.com> wrote:

> After shutting down the 1.2.3 build with mysql backend, I undeployed it and
> redeployed the 1.3.4 war.  It seems to be failing in the redback library
> from some reason (below)  do you know how I can work around this to get
> 1.3.4 running?  Looks like maybe a version mis-match issue but I'm not sure
> what to change.  Thanks for your comments.

In a quick check, I didn't have a problem pointing 1.3.4 at data from
1.2.3 using the embedded Derby database in the Jetty bundle.  It was
only a couple of users and project groups, but it started right up.

The errors you posted are from Redback, which handles the users and security.

To narrow it down, can you try configuring a new/empty user database
and starting it with just the builds data?  It should prompt you to
create the admin user.

If that works, then we can focus on the user data as the problem.
(Or, if you don't have very many users, you may elect to just
re-create them.)

--
Wendy