continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <>
Subject Re: YOHO, anybody out there? RE: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:23:24 GMT
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Engebakken Geir
<> wrote:
> There are some 500 build results in the list, I guess this is what halts the delete so
there is a timeout, but I have to mark each one of them for deletion?
> I deleted 32 of them, and it took 5 minutes!
> There must be a way to set this up so that they are deleted manually each night, now
where is the manual, oops doesn't exist ...

I think you said 1.2.2, so the docs are here...

In 1.3.x there is a build output purge feature but it only deletes the
output directories, not the database records.  The idea was that you
need to keep them around for statistics.  I think there's a JIRA issue
open to change this, you can watch/vote for it.

I vaguely remember a utility to automate deleting old build results,
you might find it in the list archives.

Maybe you can use Selenium to automate deleting them through the web interface?

View raw message