continuum-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Role Documentation for Continuum
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:08:17 GMT
Hi Dave,

I'm not sure if you've already read this document already, but the Redback
docs for role management can be found here:

http://redback.codehaus.org/rbac/role-management.html

As for Continuum's documentation of its roles, I don't think there is one.
Your best bet is probably to look at the Redback descriptor itself, which is
located at the continuum-security module:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/tags/continuum-1.2.3/continuum-security/src/main/resources/META-INF/redback/

HTH,
Deng