continuum-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject RE: YOHO, anybody out there? RE: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:20:25 GMT
On a second thought, I guess you mean the build results in the DB of course, so I look into
that now, but there is a lot!

I guess there must be a way to set up purging older builds or something.....

Geir

-----Original Message-----
From: Engebakken Geir [mailto:geir.engebakken@edb.com]
Sent: 19. november 2009 16:14
To: Emmanuel Venisse; users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: YOHO, anybody out there? RE: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested

I removed the build results (that is the output directory for the builds, which in this case
was /usr/local/continuum/data/build-output-directory/67, this is what you meant?)

But had the same error when deleting the project. After that I can show the project group
list in the web interface, but if I click any project group, continuum hangs and I must restart
continuum.

Geir