continuum-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Augé <>
Subject Migrating from Continuum 1.1 to 1.2.3 (GA)
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:32:23 GMT

I'm confused with the required steps.
Reading the documentation:

It's written "If you are upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2, no upgrade tool is
But then it follows with the data-management tool operations...

Are those operations needed for a migration to 1.2.3 and not for 1.2 ?

By the way, I consider the migration because I have a problem with 1.1, we
use LDAP authentication and Continuum maintains an increasing (with time)
number of connections to our LDAP server.
The way we free those connections is by restarting Continuum which isn't a
big deal but nonetheless indicates a potential leak in the LDAP management
I could not find anything on this issue and don't know if it is solved in a
newer release.