continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <wbr...@colorfulsoftware.com>
Subject projects mysteriously leaving the build queue even though (Always Build) is set.
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:43:48 GMT

Greetings:

I'm using the latest stable continuum 1.2.3 (732759).

I'm using it to build 204 maven projects split into 3 project groups
(dev/stage/prod).

I have the DEFAULT_SCHEDULE setup to fire every minute for all of the
projects.  Each project is set to "Always Build" and "Clean Checkout".

I'm noticing that I can submit "Build All Project" for each group to put
them all into the queue and everything is queued up.  But after a build,
lots of the projects are not going back into the queue after a successful
build.

The side effect is that some changes are committed via subversion into some
of the projects but are never being rebuilt again because they don't stay in
the queue.

Do you know if I can do something in the configuration to always re-queue a
build even if it builds successfully (I thought that was what the "Always"
build setting is for)?

Maybe this is a known issue?

Thanks for any information or insights.
Bill.