continuum-users mailing list archives

From ashmel <ashish_mela...@hotmail.com>
Subject Reset Build number and Continuum Landing page too slow to open.
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:06:50 GMT

2 Questions/issues:

1. We had to delete and recreate a project in Continuum. We use the
continuum.project.nextBuild.number value in the name of the artifact which
we create during the build. Now, that we have recreated the project, this
number gets reset to 1. Is there any way to change this number forcibly as
the build numbers form an important reference point w.r.t release
information.

2. We have noticed that the Continuum Web Interface takes a long time to
show up when we start/restart Continuum. We have only 1 project group with
about 10 projects running ANT builds. Is there any reason why performance
degrades so much in this case ? Will a upgrade to 1.2 help ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Ashish