continuum-users mailing list archives

From dbruley <david.bru...@corelinksolutions.com>
Subject Re: Role Documentation for Continuum
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:26:21 GMT

Hello,

Thought I would follow-up on this older post to see if anyone might still be
able to assist.  Thought my origional subject heading specifying 1.2.3 may
have reduced responses.  Any documentation on roles even if it's in 1.3.x
would be appreciated.

Dug through the source a little and looks like Continuum is using Redback
for Role Management, so I read some of the Redback documentation.  Also
experimented more in Continuum with the different roles, so I think I have a
good enough idea to move forward.

Just always interested in making sure I'm using the features correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Dave