continuum-users mailing list archives

From dbruley <david.bru...@corelinksolutions.com>
Subject Re: Best Practices/Correct Use of Build Definitions and Templates
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:14:37 GMT

Hello all,

Just wanted to follow-up and see if anyone might be able to offer any
insight on this topic.  Even if you're on 1.3.x I would still be interested
in your thoughts as I'm sure at least some of it would apply to 1.2.3 and if
nothing else it would be good info to have when we upgrade in the future.

I think through experimenting I have an idea of what I could do, but I just
want to make sure it's what I should do!

Thanks in advance,

Dave