continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bill Brown <wbr...@colorfulsoftware.com>
Subject migration a mysql db from version 1.2.3 build 732759 to 1.3.4
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:15:35 GMT

Greetings:

I'd like to migrate our build server from 1.2.3 to 1.3.4 to take advantage
of the parallel queuing.  We have 1.2.3 running with a mysql backend.

Is there way I can manually modify the schema to upgrade the continuum to
the 1.3.4 release?  I've tried with the tool on the continuum migration
page, but it seems to only be for the embedded db.

Any insights or clues are much appreciated.

Thanks.
Bill.