continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build In Progress (version 1.3.4)
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 13:48:26 GMT
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Parashar-c, Jay
<Jay.Parashar-c@airliquide.com> wrote:

> Is there any way to resolve this? We have just one project. Continuum version is 1.3.4.

If you're unable to cancel the build from the project or the queues
page, a couple of things come to mind.

- Delete the project (if you can) and re-add it.  Depending on whether
you delete just the project or the entire group, you will lose the
build history and any configuration like build definitions that you've
added.

- Modify the database directly.  You can stop Continuum and use a tool
like Squirrel SQL to connect to it and try to get it back into a good
state.  The latest schema I have online is 1.3.3 but it should be
pretty close: http://wsmoak.net/continuum/schemaspy/1.3.3/SA/index.html
.

Please make sure this is reported in JIRA so it doesn't get forgotten.
 I have an issue open for a health check/cleanup utility that we can
link to this.  Continuum should be able to tell that the project isn't
really building anymore.

--
Wendy