continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed Builds Always Use Same Agent
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:43:02 GMT
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:34 PM, George Snyder <George.Snyder@arrisi.com> wrote:
> You're right -- I'm still getting builds sent to a build agent which is not
> in the group for the build definition.  Any suggestions on how to debug
> this?  I don't see any messages about agent selection in 'continuum.log'.

I opened an issue to improve the logging on the master.  Right now you
can't tell what's building or where it's going...

Did you try re-starting or did you make sure continuum.xml is correct?
 What you see in the Web UI *might* not be the info Continuum is
actually using.  (That, at least, has been fixed on trunk.)

Let me see if I can do something about the log messages.  If you're
interested in trying out a snapshot with these fixes, please come join
us on the dev list so we can talk about using the latest and greatest
unreleased stuff.

--
Wendy