continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum working directory variable
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:21:33 GMT
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Lefai Kao <lefaikao@yahoo.com> wrote:
>    I am trying to copy some artifacts from a build to the current working directory
of Continuum, so I can access it via the "Working Copy" tab in the Continuum GUI. As you know,
for each build, the Continuum build number is incremented and the working-directory changes
based on that build number. So I cannot just copy the artifacts to the working directory,
unless I know the Continuum build number before-hand. Can someone help please?

The working directory does not change.  It is the project id number
assigned to the project when it is added to Continuum.  (You can see
it in the url.)

Continuum does put some properties into the environment.  If you do
need the build number, it looks like it will be available:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.3.4/user_guides/building_project/index.html

If that doesn't help, let us know what version you're using, what kind
of project you're building, etc.

--
Wendy