continuum-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject RE: Problem accessing maven pom in SVN from Continuum
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:58:00 GMT
We now just found out that the userid used by continuum,(by checvking the subversion logs)
in fact is the userid that owns the Subversion installation(?). So I wonder now how this user
id used to connect to subversion is found in continuum ....

Geir

-----Original Message-----
From: Engebakken Geir [mailto:geir.engebakken@edb.com]
Sent: 8. oktober 2009 14:26
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Problem accessing maven pom in SVN from Continuum

We try to add projects to continuum, by using the "POM URL" specification in "Add maven 2
project", but it fails with the following error :

You are not authorized to access the requested URL. Please verify that the correct username
and password are provided

I have tried to specify user/password for several users that definitely have access to the
Subversion repository, but it doesn't work.

In the log I see that continuum states the following :

2009-10-08 13:47:22,846 [addMavenTwoProjectBackgroundThread] ERROR continuumProjectBuilder#maven-two-builder
 - Error ad
ding project: Unauthorized http://z1416ge:********@svn.edb.com/repos/java/customer/scs/customer/admin/trunk/pom.xml

(Password in clear text, but obscured in this mail)

I tried to use the command wget to get the specified URL, and that works fine. Any ideas of
what is happening here, somehow continuum doesn't get authorized in the SVN repos?

Geir