continuum-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject Problem accessing maven pom in SVN from Continuum
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:25:55 GMT
We try to add projects to continuum, by using the "POM URL" specification in "Add maven 2 project",
but it fails with the following error :

You are not authorized to access the requested URL. Please verify that the correct username
and password are provided

I have tried to specify user/password for several users that definitely have access to the
Subversion repository, but it doesn't work.

In the log I see that continuum states the following :

2009-10-08 13:47:22,846 [addMavenTwoProjectBackgroundThread] ERROR continuumProjectBuilder#maven-two-builder
 - Error ad
ding project: Unauthorized http://z1416ge:********@svn.edb.com/repos/java/customer/scs/customer/admin/trunk/pom.xml

(Password in clear text, but obscured in this mail)

I tried to use the command wget to get the specified URL, and that works fine. Any ideas of
what is happening here, somehow continuum doesn't get authorized in the SVN repos?

Geir