continuum-users mailing list archives

From "TAN YUNSHI" <Yunshi....@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject RE: Problem accessing maven pom in SVN from Continuum
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 12:43:54 GMT
Don't know why;
But you can copy ur pom out and use the 'file://localhost/D:/' to load
it; Remember to allow to use file protocol in Add Project
view(http://continuum.apache.org/faqs.html#How-can-I-add-my-maven-2-proj
ect-with-modules)?

Yunshi

-----Original Message-----
From: Engebakken Geir [mailto:geir.engebakken@edb.com]
Sent: October 8, 2009 2:26 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Problem accessing maven pom in SVN from Continuum

We try to add projects to continuum, by using the "POM URL"
specification in "Add maven 2 project", but it fails with the following
error :

You are not authorized to access the requested URL. Please verify that
the correct username and password are provided

I have tried to specify user/password for several users that definitely
have access to the Subversion repository, but it doesn't work.

In the log I see that continuum states the following :

2009-10-08 13:47:22,846 [addMavenTwoProjectBackgroundThread] ERROR
continuumProjectBuilder#maven-two-builder  - Error ad
ding project: Unauthorized
http://z1416ge:********@svn.edb.com/repos/java/customer/scs/customer/adm
in/trunk/pom.xml

(Password in clear text, but obscured in this mail)

I tried to use the command wget to get the specified URL, and that works
fine. Any ideas of what is happening here, somehow continuum doesn't get
authorized in the SVN repos?

Geir