continuum-users mailing list archives

From "TAN YUNSHI" <Yunshi....@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject Question de special task 'input' of 'ANT' in Continuum
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:13:33 GMT
Hi, everyone,

Here comes a problem of the special task 'input' in Ant with the
Continuum.

As in the build.xml, there is the special task 'input' so in the process
of build, it outputs a message in the console and waits the input to
continue de build. So here comes the problem, in Continuum, we can not
input anything in the console and so the console waits there forever and
refuses to continue to build.

So what can I do about that? Thank you very much.

Yunshi TAN