continuum-users mailing list archives

From dbruley <david.bru...@corelinksolutions.com>
Subject Role Documentation for Continuum 1.2.3
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:57:37 GMT

We're in the process of moving from Continuum 1.0.3 to 1.2.3 and I'm
wondering if there is any documentation for the various roles provided in
1.2.3 such as info about each role, how they relate (noticed some roles
listed parent roles), and role management (does a user added to a specific
role also need to be added to any parent roles?), etc.

Granted, I'll figure a lot of it out once I play around a bit through trial
and error, but if there is any good documentation, I'd like to review it.

I could not find anything under the admin or user guides on the Continuum
site nor did a search of the list archives or Google return much.  Apologize
if I somehow overlooked the obvious.

We're using LDAP for user authentication if that matters.

Thanks in advance for your help and patience with a newbie!