continuum-users mailing list archives

From dbruley <david.bru...@corelinksolutions.com>
Subject Re: Problems with LDAP and Continuum 1.2.3
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:23:10 GMT

Thanks for your help.  We were able to integrate with LDAP without the SSL.

It appears that the guest account must be enabled in security.properties
(redback.default.guest property).  If we removed that property, we
encountered issues.  Our security guys frown upon guest accounts.  Is there
anyway to not have a guest account or is that absolutely needed?  Couldn't
seem to find any similar postings or anything in the documentation.