continuum-users mailing list archives

From dbruley <david.bru...@corelinksolutions.com>
Subject Problems with LDAP and Continuum 1.2.3
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 14:41:57 GMT

Hello,

We are trying to setup Continuum 1.2.3 and hook it into LDAP.  We're running
into the following error:

org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.LdapException: Could not
connect to the server. [Root exception is
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: ourserver.com:portnumber; socket
closed]
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.common.ldap.connection.LdapConnection.<init>(LdapConnection.java:81)

Note I scrubbed the actual host name and port number.

We have reviewed the instructions on the the Continuum website as well as
the information on Redback.  We may have misunderstood the directions and
not configured something correct.

I have attached the full stack trace, as well as a scrubbed version of our
application.xml and security.properties file.

I have not been successful in my searches for a resolution.  Any bugs I came
across seem to be in older versions of Redback than 1.2.3 uses.

Should note that we are trying to connect secure with SSL.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25822373/2009_10_08.stderrout.log
2009_10_08.stderrout.log

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25822373/application.xml application.xml

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25822373/security.properties security.properties