continuum-users mailing list archives

From Lefai Kao <lefai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Continuum working directory variable
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:51:24 GMT
Greetings,
    I am trying to copy some artifacts from a build to the current working directory of Continuum,
so I can access it via the "Working Copy" tab in the Continuum GUI. As you know, for each
build, the Continuum build number is incremented and the working-directory changes based on
that build number. So I cannot just copy the artifacts to the working directory, unless I
know the Continuum build number before-hand. Can someone help please?

-Lefai