continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.3 not working with Oracle 9g
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 01:49:31 GMT

On 22/09/2009, at 6:07 AM, Marc Lustig wrote:

> I started Continuum 1.3.4 with an empty database, and the same JPOX
> error
> appeared.
>
> How can I verify that JPOX automatically detected the database and
> set the
> dialect accordingly?

You need to edit WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml and change the JPOX.RDBMS
log to "debug", then search for "DatabaseAdapter" in the logs on
startup.

I'm going to guess it is correctly identifying Oracle but that we need
to figure out what is wrong with that statement. If you can confirm by
running the SELECT statement - if you change "AS size" to "AS foo"
will it work? We may need to change the column name under Oracle.

- Brett