continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon US (Oakland) is in < 5 weeks: Nov 2-6
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 04:07:37 GMT
I posted this to the Maven Users list, but am re-posting here for
anyone that isn't subscribed there.

ApacheCon US is coming up in just a few weeks in Oakland. You can
register from the web site: http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/

I'll be hosting a Maven training session on November 2 (http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/sessions/379

). In it, I use Archiva and Continuum to illustrate one way of
applying repository management and continuous builds in a Maven-based
infrastructure. Rich Bowen from Feathercast has just released an
interview we did discussing it last week for more info: http://feathercast.org/?p=84

Last year we also had a "Maven and artifact repositories" meetup on
one of the nights. I'm hoping we can organise another similar session
- is there anyone attending that would be interested?

For the main program, this year it is in tracks:

* HTTPd
* Tomcat
* Business & Community
* Lucene
* Felix & OSGi
* Tuscany & Synapse
* Content Technologies (Jackrabbit, and various web frameworks)
* Web Services
* Geronimo & Directory
* Hadoop

Of course there's also the BarCamp and Hackathon for opportunities to
meet up and talk about anything else.

Cheers,
Brett