continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Parashar-c, Jay" <Jay.Parasha...@airliquide.com>
Subject Continuum faling to check out..
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:45:29 GMT
I am facing this problem for quite a while now. Any help is appreciated.

Build Error:

****

Provider message: The svn command failed.

Command output:

-------

svn: Can't create a character converter from native encoding to 'UTF-8'

Continuum throws this problem while checking out my project. I
understand that we have some file with a different character encoding
but we can check out the project fine with Tortoise or the eclipse
plugin subeclipse etc.

These subversion clients do not seem to have any problem checking out;
it's only when continuum tries to check out, it fails. What is a way to
resolve this error? I heard somewhere that we can change the continuum
SVN plugin with another one. But I am not sure of the steps to do that,
and what the replacement is.

I am using Continuum version 1.2.2

Thanks

Jay