continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Parashar-c, Jay" <Jay.Parasha...@airliquide.com>
Subject svn: Can't create a character converter from native encoding to 'UTF-8'
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 13:22:57 GMT
Continuum throws this problem which checking out my project. I
understand that we have some file with a different character encoding
but we can check out the project fine with Tortoise or the eclipse
plugin subeclipse etc.

These subversion clients do not seem to have any problem with checking
out; its only when continuum tries to check out, it fails. What is a way
to resolve this error? I heard somewhere that we can change the
continuum SVN plugin with another one. But I am not sure of the steps to
do that, and what the replacement is.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks
Jay