continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject Re: merging databases
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:26:47 GMT
This is going to be tricky since there are a number of keys (eg, the
build results are stored on disk, etc). I think you might find it
easier to export them all using the data management tool and work on
merging the XML.

Let us know if you come up with a good solution or tool for this - it
be great to document or incorporate into Continuum in some way.

- Brett