continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Sudmann" <martin.sudm...@priceminister.com>
Subject RE: configuration of jdbc URL in context.xml
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:40:26 GMT
Thanks Brett,

When I deleted the old standalone instance the Derby DB could be accessed
correctly.

Martin

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Brett Porter [mailto:brett@porterclan.net] De la part de Brett Porter
Envoyé : lundi 21 septembre 2009 18:42
À : users@continuum.apache.org
Objet : Re: configuration of jdbc URL in context.xml

Sorry but there is little I can do to help with that information - I
suggest you try connecting to the database with another application
(Eg SquirrelSQL or your IDE's SQL tools), and further investigate
Tomcat's documentation for setting up connection pools to see if you
can find the problem.

Good luck!

- Brett

On 21/09/2009, at 10:19 PM, Martin Sudmann wrote:

> [...]
> (BasicDataSource
> .java:1225)
>        at
> org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection
> (BasicDataSource.ja
> va:880)
>        at org.jpox.util.FailoverUtils.getConnection
> (FailoverUtils.java:51)
>        at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init>(RDBMSManager.java:
> 244)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0
> (Native
> Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
> (NativeConstructorAcces
> sorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
> (DelegatingConstruc
> torAccessorImpl.java:27)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
> 513)
>        at org.jpox.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(ClassUtils.java:73)
>        at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManagerFactory.getStoreManager
> (StoreManagerFactory.java:
> 73)
>        at
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.getStoreManager
> (AbstractPersistenceManag
> er.java:295)
>        at
> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init>
> (AbstractPersistenceManager.java:2
> 17)
>        at
> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init>(PersistenceManagerImpl.java:42)
>        at
> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager
> (PersistenceMana
> gerFactoryImpl.java:178)
>        at
> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager
> (PersistenceMana
> gerFactoryImpl.java:153)
>        at
> org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getPersistenceManager
> (AbstractDao.java:
> 178)
>        at
> org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getPersistenceManager
> (AbstractDao.java:
> 173)
>        at
> org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getAllObjectsDetached
> (AbstractDao.java:
> 153)
>        at
> org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getAllObjectsDetached
> (AbstractDao.java:
> 148)
>        at
> org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getAllObjectsDetached
> (AbstractDao.java:
> 143)
>        at
> org.apache.continuum.dao.SystemConfigurationDaoImpl.getSystemConfiguration

org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.DefaultConfigurationService.loadDat
> a(DefaultConfigurationService.java:707)
>        at

org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.DefaultConfigurationService.initial
> ize(DefaultConfigurationService.java:92)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39
> )
>        at
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> .java:25)
>        at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1414)
>        at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1375)
>        at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)
>        at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
>        at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> $1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
>        at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
> .createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>        at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory
> $1.getObject(Ab
> stractBeanFactory.java:264)
>        at

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSi