continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Sudmann" <martin.sudm...@priceminister.com>
Subject RE: configuration of jdbc URL in context.xml
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:53:23 GMT
I get the trace below, but actually I a afraid that the problem isn't really
the DB access, as I got the same error later with relative paths as well...

2009-09-15 17:11:57,175 [main] ERROR JPOX.RDBMS.Schema  - Failed
initialising database. Please check that your database JDBC driver is
accessible, and the database URL and userna
me/password are correct. Exception : Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory
(Failed to start database
'/users/integ.continue/continuum/data/databases/continuum', see the next ex
ception for details.)
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (Failed to start database
'/users/integ.continue/continuum/data/databases/continuum', see
the next exception for details.)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource
.java:1225)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.ja
va:880)
        at org.jpox.util.FailoverUtils.getConnection(FailoverUtils.java:51)
        at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init>(RDBMSManager.java:244)
Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
sorImpl.java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
torAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at org.jpox.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(ClassUtils.java:73)
        at
org.jpox.store.StoreManagerFactory.getStoreManager(StoreManagerFactory.java:
73)
        at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.getStoreManager(AbstractPersistenceManag
er.java:295)
        at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init>(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:2
17)
        at
org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init>(PersistenceManagerImpl.java:42)
        at
org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager(PersistenceMana
gerFactoryImpl.java:178)
        at
org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager(PersistenceMana
gerFactoryImpl.java:153)
        at
org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getPersistenceManager(AbstractDao.java:
178)
        at
org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getPersistenceManager(AbstractDao.java:
173)
        at
org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getAllObjectsDetached(AbstractDao.java:
153)
        at
org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getAllObjectsDetached(AbstractDao.java:
148)
        at
org.apache.continuum.dao.AbstractDao.getAllObjectsDetached(AbstractDao.java:
143)
        at
org.apache.continuum.dao.SystemConfigurationDaoImpl.getSystemConfiguration(S
ystemConfigurationDaoImpl.java:52)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.DefaultConfigurationService.loadDat
a(DefaultConfigurationService.java:707)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.DefaultConfigurationService.initial
ize(DefaultConfigurationService.java:92)
        at
)
        at
.java:25)