continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jignasa Kanchanlal Gurjar <jgur...@sapient.com>
Subject Getting Error: POM file does not exist.Either the pom you specified or one of its modules doesn't exist.
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:09:16 GMT
Hi,

I have installed continuum on solaris environment.

I have pom.xml with modules. And I am taking check out from local system.

I am getting following error while giving URL as: file:/W:/JavaSource on solaris box.

POM file does not exist. Either the pom you specified or one of its modules doesn't exist.

I have the folder structure as:

/JavaSource
            /Module1
                        /subModule1
                                    /pom.xml
                        /subModule2
                                    /pom.xml
            /Module2
                        /pom.xml
            /Module3
                        /subModule1
                                    /pom.xml
                        /subModule2
                                    /pom.xml
            /pom.xml

The same source with the same pom.xml is working on windows system.

I am wondering whether I need to do some configuration on solaris.

Please, let me know what wrong I am doing here.

Thanks & Regards,
Jignasa Gurjar
¬ Sapient | Bangalore