continuum-users mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Build planification ignore/fail on test produce unexpected result
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:35:48 GMT
Hi Martin,

Just to let you know, it doesn't work for multi-module projects. Here are the steps I have
followed:

1) edit parent pom to contains:
<build>
    <pluginManagement>
              <plugin>
                  <configuration>
                      <skipTests>true</skipTests>
                  </configuration>
                </plugin>
    <pluginManagement>
    <plugins>
            <plugin>
                  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                  <artifactId>failsafe-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                  <version>2.4.3-alpha-1</version>
                  <configuration>
                  </configuration>
                  <executions>
                  <execution>
                    <id>integration-test</id>
                    <goals>
                      <goal>integration-test</goal>
                    </goals>
                    <phase>test</phase>
                  </execution>
                  <execution>
                    <id>verify</id>
                    <goals>
                      <goal>verify</goal>
                    </goals>
                    <phase>deploy</phase><!-- This is to override default execution
on verify phase -->
                  </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
</build>

2) run
mvn clean install site failsafe:verify

The issue is that the first module that has test failure will stop the build so following
modules in the reactor will not have their site generated.

++

Julien