continuum-users mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Configuration lost after rebbot
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:33:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm running 1.3.4-SNAPSHOT (not updated with latest commit) and I'm facing the following issue:
each time I restart Continuum instance, some configuration is lost. What is lost is:

1) Configuration page details (working directory location, build log directory, number of
parallel builds allowed, ...) are reverted to default value
2) In project group page, there is no status on each group (number of successfull/failed builds)

Do you know what could be the reason?

Note that I'm running with a separate base installation (software is in /opt/continuum and
data are in /var/continuum).

Thanks,

Julien