continuum-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Wiesmann <awiesm...@somap.org>
Subject Automated installation after build
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:31:23 GMT
Hello list

I am a new user of continuum and while documentation is a little difficult
for a greenhorn at times, things are running now and I very much like what
I can do with continuum.

Currently I am having a problem for which I am not sure how to find a
solution because I don't know what word to search for. I hope you can help
me out there.

I want to have a demo website where the latest build of a project will be
installed after every successful build. Currently I have a Project Group
with a single Ant Project. The project compiles into a xy.war file which I
would then like to automatically copy into the webapps folder of a tomcat
instance on the same machine. Afterwards I would like to restart tomcat.

I guess I am not the first trying to do so. Could please anybody supply me
with some pointers?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Adrian