continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ross, Ed" <Ed.R...@crowncastle.com>
Subject Failed build output
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:16:02 GMT
We use continuum for our integration builds that are built in ANT.   Because our build scripts
are somewhat complex, a simple checkout by continuum does not work; instead, we check out
an ant script which checks out the project, sets up the environment and calls the real ant
script.

When a build fails, the results returns are somewhat useless - the use must log onto continuum,
find the project group, go to the project,  look at the build history and scroll to the bottom
(a long way down) of the build results to see the cause of the problem.

Is there a way to capture the last +/- 100 lines of the output and send that in the email?

Thanks for a great product

Ed

This email may contain confidential or privileged material.  Use or disclosure of it by anyone
other than the recipient is unauthorized.  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete
this email.