continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling results for Continuum
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:48:49 GMT
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 5:28 AM, Marc Lustig<ml@marclustig.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
> our teams have been suffering from the bad performance of the Continuum-UI
> for a long time . I found now the time to profile one of our servers

I've also been struggling with performance problems lately, so thanks
for taking the time to do this and share your results!

We're discussing it on the dev list already and Carlos has made some
improvements in Redback, but I'm not sure if it's directly related to
what you've found.   Can you please take a look at the recent dev list
threads and reply (or re-post this) over there?
http://www.nabble.com/Continuum---Dev-f32242.html -> thread 'Adding
project groups takes longer and longer'.

--
Wendy