continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Diamond, Greg" <GDiam...@harryfox.com>
Subject Selecting Local Repository From Maven Build Definition
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:22:03 GMT
Hi -

I am using Continuum with Maven2 projects.  I have some projects with dependancies on other
internal projects which have QA and Production versions on my companies common repository.
 Since Maven looks to the local repository first, I created separate QA and Production local
repositories so when I call "Copy-Dependancies" the correct version gets selected and placed
in the Continuum data folder.  If it doesn't exist locally, the pom profile specifies the
correct remote repository to grab it from.

The only place I see to select a different local repository is at the Project Group level,
and when I try to specify in a Build Definition with something like -Dmaven.repo.local=/my/repo/production,
Continuum seems to overwrite it when it executes.

Is there a way to do this?

TIA