continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ted Scott <ted.sc...@concept-solutions.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.3 war deployment fails on glassfish container. [solved]
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:12:14 GMT
Thank you Christian!

After I realized that I had an SMTP server available in my XP
environment, I was able to successfully deploy 1.2.3 under glassfish on
XP. Once I figure out how to set up the fake messaging in the solaris
cluster (SMTP is not an option there due to security concerns) I'm sure
that I can get it going there for the group to use.

All I had to do was define the mail session resource and deploy.
Continuum appears to be happy now, and possibly the command line
arguments you specified are only required for deployment behind a mod_jk
front.

Should I file a documentation bug (or a bug, since there are
environments that do not have access to an SMTP server) so someone knows
to update at least the deployment page?

It would be nice if the messaging configuration could happen from inside
the management interface.

Thanks again for the reply, I think I'm on the road to success now.

Now about the what is the Deployment Repository question, if you can
shed any light on that I would be indebted to your generosity.

-Ted