continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ted Scott <ted.sc...@concept-solutions.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.3 war deployment fails on glassfish container.
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 18:44:23 GMT
Mail session? First I've heard about needing it. The install
destructions I'm using are at:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.2.3/installation/glassfish.html

Is that new since 1.1? I htere a way to turn it off, our dev cluster is
not able to hit an SMTP server, although I could set up one that sends
all mail to /dev/null. How do I go about configuring a mail session?

Thanks for the reply (you too Wendy)! This feels like progress.