continuum-users mailing list archives

From Vlado Peshov <vlat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache mod_jk/mod_proxy not working with Continuum
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 18:27:28 GMT
 It seems like that mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http in Apache 2.2.3 (Debian)
included in debian repositories doesn't work with Continuum. I have upgraded
the system to lenny (Apache 2.2.9 (Debian)) and everything runs smoothly.
Also tested working configuration(public Apache HTTP via mod_proxy on one
machine + Apache Tomcat on other machine) for Contiuum is Ubuntu Server 9.04
32 bit with Apache 2.2.11 (Ubuntu).

I have tried to connect to tomcat via mod_jk and like I said before: I open
Continuum webapp, I try to login and nothing happens.

I had some problems with mail notifications (when using Gmail as smtp
server), but little modification of plexus mail sender code, now
notifications works well too.

Regards, Vlado

P.S. Sorry if someone finds this messages annoying, but I do know that this
test-case scenarios of working configurations, maybe, will be usefull for
someone.