continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sandeep Poreddy" <sandeep.pore...@pedigreetechnologies.com>
Subject Dependencies among ant project in continuum
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 20:58:39 GMT

Hi,

        I have multiple inter-dependent ant projects  on continuum
server.  The build of one project depends on one or more projects. The
projects which are not dependent on others build successfully. But when
I try to build a dependent project a java.io.FileNotFoundException (No
such file or directory) is thrown not able to find the build.xml file of
the project that it depends on.

Example: If A and B are two ant projects, and B depends on A

A builds successfully
B does not build and throws an java.io.FileNotFoundException not  being
able to access the build.xml file of project A.

How do I set the dependencies among these ant projects?

Any help would be appreciated.
Sandeep