continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing JAVA_HOME for Continuum 1.2.3
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:38:31 GMT
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:

> I installed continuum-1.2.3 in my environment.
>
> I need to have multiple Java JRE's running on my machine.  Is there a way I can set
JAVA_HOME inside the Continuum namespace, so no other JAVA instances in my environment will
be affected?

Set it before you start Continuum, for example:

export JAVA_HOME=/path/to/jdk
./continuum start

(It doesn't have to be there in your login environment, such as in
~/.bash_profile.)

If that doesn't work, post more information about your environment. What OS?

--
Wendy