continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Adding projects with settings.xml properties in Continuum 1.2.3
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:28:10 GMT
Greetings.

Continuum 1.2.3
Windows Server 2003
Maven 2.0.5

My pom.xml contains SVN specific information like SVN host and SVN port which are supposed
to be picked up from settings.xml.

However, my SCM URL appears in Continuum as:

scm:svn:http://${dtt_scm_host}:${dtt_scm_port}/${dtt_scm_prefix}/${dtt_scm_common_location}/maven-common

I have dtt_scm_host, port, prefix and location defined in my settings.xml, which I have both
in the ~user of continuum service\.m2 folder and %M2_HOME%\conf directory.

However, Continuum is not picking up these values, so I cannot even check out my projects
from SVN through Continuum.  It appears that Continuum is not picking up the settings.xml,
but I could be wrong, as I don't know what the problem is.

Please advise.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]