continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum 1.2.3 with Maven 2.0.5 on Windows
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:41:39 GMT
Hi.  In Continuum 1.2.3 on Windows, I have the following build definition which points to my
custom settings.xml.  However, the defaultProfile defined in settings.xml is not getting picked
up, leading me to believe it's not reading in my settings.xml from my chosen location.  Please
advise.

--batch-mode --non-recursive -s E:\development\maven-2.0.5-bin\maven-2.0.5\conf\settings.xml

<settings>
<activeProfiles>
      <activeProfile>ci</activeProfile>
</activeProfiles>