continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Changing JAVA_HOME for Continuum 1.2.3
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 20:01:23 GMT
Thanks.  I am using Windows Server 32bit.  And I am starting Continuum as a service, so I am
not sure which script to update.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 3:39 PM
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: Re: Changing JAVA_HOME for Continuum 1.2.3

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen
Mills) <amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:

> I installed continuum-1.2.3 in my environment.
>
> I need to have multiple Java JRE's running on my machine.  Is there a way I can set JAVA_HOME
inside the Continuum namespace, so no other JAVA instances in my environment will be affected?

Set it before you start Continuum, for example:

export JAVA_HOME=/path/to/jdk
./continuum start

(It doesn't have to be there in your login environment, such as in
~/.bash_profile.)

If that doesn't work, post more information about your environment. What OS?

--
Wendy

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]