continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Changing JAVA_HOME for Continuum 1.2.3
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 18:46:05 GMT
Greetings all.

I installed continuum-1.2.3 in my environment.

I need to have multiple Java JRE's running on my machine.  Is there a way I can set JAVA_HOME
inside the Continuum namespace, so no other JAVA instances in my environment will be affected?

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]